Friday, October 10, 2014

Friends and Family

So I found this picture, and all that came to mind was, isn't it just great to have friends? Ha ha!



 
 
 
I mean aren't friends just so cool? I just have to point this out, but Batman(by the way, the girl is Lara Croft) is not even half as cool as my family and friends!
 
This just made me think of all those times when we feel that we are freefalling and then one of those awesome family members or friends just swoops in and all they can do is make us smile and laugh and simply feel a whole lot better! 
 
My Brother nick and I played the Tomb Raider Guardian of Light videogame a few years ago and we loved solving the puzzles and fighting the bad guys together!
 
This is an image from the game that I love! Nick played the guy and I played Lara Croft!
 This is after an epic battle scene!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It helps comfort me and push me on to know that if I'm getting rather tired of spiritual bad guys, my bro pushes me and reminds me of all the awesome excitement and adventure that we will go through together and that we will experience once we have defeated it! Plus I think any bad guy would be a little intimidated by just what Nicks character looks like! Ha ha! So I'm good!
 
 
 
 






And if I try to take on something I shouldn't he reminds me, it's time to run! He's going to break the bridge! Ha ha good times!



 
 
 
Don't we just look epic! Ha ha!
Never mind how we look! Anyway the point is, family and friends are awesome and in some way, shape, or form, are always watching your back for those annoying bad guys that just sneak up one us!! And a true brother in Christ, is always going be around and protect us! Thank you to my brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment