Friday, October 24, 2014

Amazing Images

Lately, I have been feeling kind of tired of being stuck on earth. I wanted to experience the things outside of our atmosphere. To solve this problem, I ended up looking at a whole bunch of Hubble Space Telescope images of outer space. Check out these images.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                            

 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 

 





                                                                     









                    



 




                      










                               


                                   







 
 
 
 
I think this looks like the Little Mermaid but upside down!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Astronomers call this, "The Fairy".


 
 
 
 
 
 
            Stunning. That's all I have to say about these. I think God is pretty big. Do you think so too? 
It's so peaceful and stunning all at the same time. I highly encourage you to look up Hubble Telescope pictures for yourself! Hope you enjoyed all these images!




No comments:

Post a Comment